Tell me more about Smoodies
- Smoodies is a team that is young and idealistic and pursues everything with integrity, vigour and the indelible spirit that makes us chase our vision that one day we will conquer and win over all of India's taste buds with our products.
- Our mission is to bring to you healthy, and tasty products, with brand values which we believe are the key to living a healthy life: consuming all-natural wholesome products, with no added sugar and no preservatives
What makes Smoodies unique?
- We are driven by our mission, and that translates into our products. Our products are all-natural, with no added sugar, no preservatives, and no additives.
- Many products out there will tell you they have no sugar, or they have no preservatives, but there are very few who can make you a 100% CLEAN LABEL PROMISE of No Added Sugar AND No Preservatives AND No Colours AND No Flavours.
Section Header Test
What is the shelf-life of your products? And do I need to keep them refrigerated?
- Smoodies products have a shelf-life of 4 months. Though they will be safe to consume if stored in a cool and dry place, we highly recommend that they be kept refrigerated throughout their shelf-life. This maximises freshness of flavour and nutrition, and will give you the best experience of the product
- After opening, please keep strictly refrigerated and consume within 2-3 days.
Smoodies products have a 4-month shelf-life. How do you do that without preservatives?
- We manufacture in an ISO 22000 certified facility, and have a number of safety measures in place
- Sterilization of our glass bottles and caps prior to filling
- With advancements in technology, we also reduce the microbial load in our drinks before bottling and maintain a 99% purified air facility
- Glass is also a material that does not allow oxygen to move in and out of the bottle, which helps reduce oxidization of the product, thereby extending shelf life!
- We are also incredibly careful about maintaining a clean production environment and filling our drink into sanitized bottles which helps give our drinks shelf-life.